PD - I got disconect bc no reason

unknown.png toma.png

In-Game disconect:

Character: Dwight (the killer was a trapper, and the map cornfield)

Log:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.06.16-23.17.41.log

Description:

The game just freezed for a second and then i got disconected from the match, i also lost rank on that =.= Both pictures are form the same match (one it's what i see and the other what a friend saw), i were supposed to get 1 blood shard and I got -1 or -2; amaizing :D

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This exact same thing happened to me for like 5+ games in a row, giving me a 30 minute matchmaking ban.

    And it happened to me again tonight (after having played all day with no issues) and now I have a 5 hour matchmaking ban.

    Absolutely ridiculous that there isn't something in the system that can tell when someone is closing out of the game vs being disconnected due to a glitch or bug since the client doesn't even close when this happens.