My issue with flashbang and blast mine
Let me start with me saying both those perk are fine and dont need any nerf. My issue is the sudden flash they do after 2 or 3 shot i have red spot in my vision and i just dc and close the game cause of that
Let me start with me saying both those perk are fine and dont need any nerf. My issue is the sudden flash they do after 2 or 3 shot i have red spot in my vision and i just dc and close the game cause of that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can understand that. I don’t have any problems with my vision but for your sake I hope they can address that.