PC - Kicked out of menues/lobbies
I'm getting a large variety of errors at different stages of the game; while joining a lobby, using the bloodweb, trying to access the in-game store, etc, since the release of the 2nd chapter for the current tome. I've been able to record a short (1 minute) video displaying two different errors while spending BP on the bloodweb.
The video is a little longer than necessary just to display the beggining of the interactions with the menu, and to show that there's nothing weird, and I'm not using any mod, or special configuration on the game. At the second bloodweb, I get kicked out to the main menu by "An unknown error", which I get quite often (second 25 of the video). I went back to the bloodweb (changes got saved and bp's spent correctly), and while doing the 2nd bloodweb, I got kicked again with another error (Connection to the PARTY has been lost, second 58 of the video). You can clearly see I'm not in a lobby or party. I have a very steady internet connection and I'm having this issues very often, with different error messages, for at least a couple of weeks; as stated above, I firmly believe this started happening with the release of 2nd chapter.
Even though I do not play a lot of online games besides dbd, I do not encounter any error on other titles.
Video (1m 4s long): https://webmshare.com/dPEjb
Steps to reproduce: Well....if you play the game you'll eventually get some of those. It is very random (yet, frequent)
DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.06.16-16.49.14.logI'm attaching the log, but I'm pretty sure it is useless in this case.
Comments