Error report - 402

An error has occurred and the game was unable to update your player level. Please restart your game.

Error code 402

Player Id The-Purgatorians (guessing it's my ingame name as it could not find it)

Timestamp 2021.06.16-19.04.24

This is the message I got on PS5, not sure if the killer dc'd as we were kicked from the match but it did not show a dc on the tally screen.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • error402.JPG

    Got the same on PC (Steam), and also happened after escaping while playing survivor. Second time today.

    Rift tier progress, tome challenge, pips, player xp did not updated. Bloodpoints, however, did.

  • [Bug]: PC - Error 402

    Description: When i'm playing with the Huntress, one of these 4 survivor disconnect into the game. During my gameplay i kill others two survivor. The last survivor escape from the hatch, here the game appear this message with error code: 402 (Video 1).

    WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match as "The Huntress"

    Step 3 : Into the game one of these 4 survivor disconnect into the game.

    Step 4 : During my gameplay i kill others two survivor.

    Step 5: The last survivor escape from the hatch, and i close the hatch,

    here the game appear this message with error code: 402 (Video 1).

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Killer played: The Huntress
    • Map: The Pale Rose
    • Frequency of the issue: Sometimes
    • Perk Played: Discordance, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Undying, Pop goes the weasel

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    Video:

    Video 1 =>

    https://youtu.be/Mvuz_tmhvBw


    DeadByDaylight.log DxDiag_Update2.txt


  • I get this same error almost every game playing as either a survivor or a killer. The error message stated that they are looking into it, but it has been happening for weeks now, and I don’t progress at all. I don’t get bloodpoints, tome challenges updated, or a player level update. I do get rank updates, and daily ritual updates (I can complete those). I also get numerous connection, internet, and archive errors. I have also received a few errors where I couldn’t get into the shop. I have been kicked out of a match a few times, b/c of an error saying that I’m not connected to the internet. I have never lost connection, so I’m not sure what the issue is. I also have fast internet, and I play on a top-of the line laptop, so it isn’t an issue on my end.

    28492C7F-9091-48DB-8994-411AACFCDA81.jpeg C4D85D29-0674-47FB-AA86-15A43D12107B.jpeg B9C18312-8A8F-4291-812E-651B4F829ACE.jpeg