Is the re worked object of obsession good?
Can someone just give like pros and cons or something. I want to run it but scared that its just gonna do more harm then good. Thank you!!!
Can someone just give like pros and cons or something. I want to run it but scared that its just gonna do more harm then good. Thank you!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's good Old OoO was awful in Solo Q but abusable in SWF. And now it's fine regardless.
It's not really that good. The info it gives if you're the obsession isn't worth the amount of times it can screw you over by making stealth plays a lot harder. Just run Distortion, it only has 3 tokens, but that's usually enough to figure out all of the killer's aura perks while actively countering them.
and if i dont have distortion i just shouldnt run it ?
I love the new OoO. It’s pretty useful in terms of knowing where the killer is and identifying their perks. It’s one of my favorites.
You could run it if you really wanted to, there's just perks that keep track of the killer or their perks better. I'd go with Spine Chill or Alert (for tracking) or Distortion (for perk info).