DLC Issues
Hi! I'm fairly new to the game.
I purchased the Special Edition on my Series S console. However, recently, I've had to go back to my old XBOXONE due to tech issues. I've noticed that DBD is no longer special edition and is now standard, and that the game does not recognize that I own the DLCs that came with the special edition (Curtain Call is the specific issue. and I am being prompted to re-purchase it). Meaning, I do not have access to Kate and Clown. I'm quite upset by this as I just recently prestiged Kate.
Does anyone know if this is meant to happen and it's simply a system difference? And if I go back to the game on my Series S, would I then still have my DLCs or will my game be perma-stuck on standard edition?
Thanks in advance (and sorry if this was a dumb post)!
Comments