Pallet animation is off
PC
any map, any pallet.
Notice the pallet moves before the kick, video slowed to make it obvious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybz9Pwdy-4s
Tagged:
Pending
PC
any map, any pallet.
Notice the pallet moves before the kick, video slowed to make it obvious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybz9Pwdy-4s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like that’s intended - like showing the pallet is buckling from the pressure of the kick, but I do notice that if I turn left or right, a downed pallet will disappear completely just before leaving FOV, but reappear once I look directly at it (as killer - haven’t tested as survivor)
seems like the palettes have learned belly dancing with the 5.0.0 update.