Will there be any changes in the future for the late game after the EXIT GATES are powered or open?
I think the game is in a great state overall however the late game could use some tweaks to make it a little more exiciting and less of a hide and seek killer vs survivor if the EXIT GATES are powered/open. In many cases this leads to the survivors hiding near the gate or inside and waiting for the killer to come and chase them out. I think it would be great if there was a option to close out games a lot faster. Are there any changes on the way?
Keep up the good work!
Comments
@Marvel I mostly agree but why are you starting two identical discussions about the same issue?
I thought this is one of these QA questions for the devs
Use blood warden with noed from time to time
Soon TM
Look what happened to the hatch closing mechanic, the SC or DS rework.