Gamebreaking bug: Window on Lery's window Disables all interaction of Survivor/Killer

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Play on Lerys

Step 2 : Complete the gen in Main

Step 3 : Go up the stairs to the top of main

Step 4 : facing the center of main from the top of both stairs, go left along the top and vault the first window

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • On Lerys. After this happened to me I retried to vault the window and it happened to me again.
  • In a second game, we found the killer AFK standing right up agaisnt the window and assumed he afkd after bugging out
  • The vault prevented my survivor from moving, vaulting, wiggling in the killer, or moving once I was unhooked. After being down after being unhooked I was then unable to recover or move and there were no displays telling me which button to press to recover or what my recover progress was despite not moving.
  • I.e. gamebreaking bug on lerys that can make a survivor/killer not be able to do any action or move for an undetermined amount of time
  • In Both games nemesis was the killer

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • In the zip folder is a video of it happening
lerysBug.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments