how do licensed chapters influence other prices?

A license of the calibre of RE is expensive, that's a given.

But this make me worry for the future. People are DEMANDING certain franchises in the game, but... getting Silent Hill already skewed things and brought us linked cells-only cosmetics.

Comments

  • I paid exactly the same amount as the Stranger Things chapter, which was exactly what I was expecting to because it has the same number of survivors.

  • It's because there's 3 characters, it's the same price as the stranger things chapter

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I paid exactly the same amount as the Stranger Things chapter, which was exactly what I was expecting to because it has the same number of survivors.

    Alright, my mistake then, as I got the ST chapter for 6,99.

    What's still a thing though is that the events and earnable items suffered the more expensive licenses came in. that's still worrying me

  • It’s because there’s 3 characters. The Stranger Things chapter was also $11.99 and had 3 characters.