Problems in chase on PS4? (Not Pro)
Don't recall seeing this last night when I played the new patch on a friend's PS4 Pro but, unless I'm having an off day, I'm having real issues on my PS4 this morning and wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same. Seems to only happen when I'm in a chase.
As a survivor, vaults/pallet drops etc. aren't triggering like they used to (sometimes not at all). And, whilst I'm no god at looping, every loop is failing in seconds. It's like I'm in slow motion.
As a killer, I can't hit anyone. Seems that the survivors aren't actually where I'm seeing them and have dodged (not 360d) before I see them move.
If I had to guess, I'd guess the framerate is dropping worse than ever???
Comments
Also not able to grab survivors properly, only counts as a hit but will do part of the grab animation.
Glad it's not just me then. I like this game, not enough to buy a PS4 Pro for though.
Had weird input issues with the nurse last night. Severe delays when attempting to hit or grab.
Also with Trapper whenever I hit someone caught in a trap they would be downed but would stay in the 'struggling in trap' animation. Which had the added benefit of confusing survivors who tried to free them!