this update is a damn shame
I've crashed multiples times and I'm being punished for it. Console optimization is trash and we're being punished for it. I've crashed 4 times today and been punished all 4 times.
I've crashed multiples times and I'm being punished for it. Console optimization is trash and we're being punished for it. I've crashed 4 times today and been punished all 4 times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I’ve been kicked repeatedly along with my friends. My friends are saying is because of an inflation of new players coming in, the servers can’t handle it. I also keep getting major FPS issues, where I’ll completely potato at a loop.
Lets hope for a hotfix soon!