After the latest update I now have access to DLC characters I never bought

As of the latest update, I have access to some killers and survvors I never bought, either with auric cells or the dlc bundles. The only DLC not in the screenshot is the resident evil one, as it wouldnt fit easily. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or what. My in game name is lilyraptor#f0d5

DLC.png killers.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You got all of it for free! You should cherish it

  • @Alec1055 said:

    You got all of it for free! You should cherish it

    no i only got myers, bubba, legion, the twins and ghostface free along with their corresponding survivors, their dlcs dont show in in my steam account and its just hella confusing how i got them and i just wanna know how i thought at first that game share mightve been the reason for it but even the person i game share with doesnt own some of these dlcs