Did Trapper's Traps get darker?
I played a Trapper game just now and it looks like my traps are naturally darker??? I wasn't using the dye add on or anything.
I played a Trapper game just now and it looks like my traps are naturally darker??? I wasn't using the dye add on or anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't played him, but someone else on here mentioned that along with his updated model rework, the devs made his traps darker. If so, congrats!
Yep, they updated the traps models. They turned them a silvery color instead of the original painted brown look.
So they will probably blend in better now.