Temple of Purgation, Nemesis Bug

Platform: PC

Description of the Issue:

In the center part of the Temple of Purgation Map, there are some sets of stairs that nemesis can't climb up, because his head collides with the roof, all other killers I know of can pass through. I am confident this is a bug, as there are other parts of the map that have an even lower ceiling that he can pass through. In the picture I have attached a screen shot of the bugged staircase.

Steps to reproduce:

-Play as Nemesis

-Get Temple of Purgation

-Attempt to walk up pictured staircase

-Get stuck

Frequency: 100% of the time, i.e happens all the time.

DBD.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • This is correct.

    I attempted to walk up the stairs but couldn't at first, however, I was able to get back down.

    Another time I went up the stairs, I tried to push past the bug and I got stuck to the point where I couldn't move at all except for rotating with my mouse

  • I can confirm this just happened to me in a public game as described by others.

    I could move all the way up the stairs until the very last moment, almost appearing visually to have made it through but still stuck all the same.

  • Same stuff.

    Its not only Nemesis. On Bubba same. Luckyly i manage somehow escape, dunno how.

    right there i am standing in place of "stuck":

    20210617174342_1.jpg