Are the servers saturated?

I always get pings around 50/55, right now I can't get a lobby with a ping lower than 100+, and the game is laggy af. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comments

  • I think it's for that the freeze in the game, they need to do something

  • @eloise said:

    I think it's for that the freeze in the game, they need to do something

    I'm rubberbanding all over the place, good luck looping like that! xD

  • I'm getting lobbies with my regular ping.


    also, you mean "oversaturated"

    if something is saturated, it's within it's limits. meaning it's still fine.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I'm getting lobbies with my regular ping.

    also, you mean "oversaturated"

    if something is saturated, it's within it's limits. meaning it's still fine.

    How do you oversaturate something that's reached its limit when saturated LOL.

    "Oversaturate" a server and it drops shut. But anyways, this is not an English grammar class, I'm glad you have good pings.

  • @imabot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2274346#Comment_2274346

    How do you oversaturate something that's reached its limit when saturated LOL.

    "Oversaturate" a server and it drops shut. But anyways, this is not an English grammar class, I'm glad you have good pings.

    imagine a glass of water.

    you add a bit of salt to the water and mix it.

    aftr a while, you won't be able to see the salt anymore, because it got mixed with the water.


    now imagine you keep adding salt and mixing it.

    at some point, the salt will stop mixing with the water. because it reached it's saturation point. meaning salt can no longer mix with that water.

    therefore, oversaturated is what you say when there's salt that can't be mixed in.


    same with servers, if they fit 100 players, then any number up to 100 is fine. but if there's 101 players trying to play on that server, the server could be considered oversaturated