(PC) Certain Area in Basement won't allow a pick up.
Best I could do. They moved up a little higher, and I could pick them up after downing them again.
Tagged:
Pending
Best I could do. They moved up a little higher, and I could pick them up after downing them again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just happened to me as survivor. I felt so bad since I didn't realize at first and the killer got so pissed at me. Mr. Nemesis from coldwind who DC'd, if you remember that Ace that was stuck there, I'm sorry. Second I realized I turned away from it but by then you started leaving