Refund on Skins?

So I bought the Leon and Jill skins and was shown I would be able to mix and match them, but then I take a break and come back and now they're linked cosmetics. That's not what I paid for and I'd much rather use Jills RE3 remake outfit than the OG.

Comments

  • They should refund that, but I don’t think they will

  • @CakeDuty said:

    So I bought the Leon and Jill skins and was shown I would be able to mix and match them, but then I take a break and come back and now they're linked cosmetics. That's not what I paid for and I'd much rather use Jills RE3 remake outfit than the OG.

    Alternatively, they could just unlink them again. As far as I'm aware, they were never meant to be linked in the first place.

  • The fact that they are charging extra for the heads which literally make their hair 1cm longer is a scam.

  • @Satelit said:

    The fact that they are charging extra for the heads which literally make their hair 1cm longer is a scam.

    Jills is literally identical tho