Who is your favorite killer to play against?
I know everyone is talking about the Resi Evil dlc and the content changes, but I haven't had the chance to play it yet today, so this topic popped into my head instead.
Personally for me, I don't play to win, I just like to chill out and play a few games every once in a while. So for me, I feel like a lot of my favorites aren't favored as much because they are "weaker" or difficult/buggy to play as.
So my current favorites are:
Twins - both hilarious and scary being hunted down by a snarling baby. I have a blast every time a rare twins killer pops up because it is just so crazy.
Trickster - love his design, love his chase music, love his psychotic giggles and phrases when he chases you. Yes, his knives aren't very intimidating, but I don't care, it's just fun.
Blight - I still find it rather frightening when a blight comes whipping around the corner right at me. His music is very creepy. That's it really.
Deathslinger - matches are chaotic and scary when he manages to spear you with his harpoon gun. I feel like he's the weirdest killer since he plays like an FPS, that makes it more fun and interesting for me.
Mike Myers - Mike mains are so nice. You guys are the best.
Comments
Jumpscare Myers, probably some of the most fun matches you will have