Invisible walls at temple of purgtation..
Of course only for killers.
Of course only for killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean these stairs? I noticed it as well. Survivor walked straight down...
This was on the PTB I thought nemesis was too tall, and we reported it. It was reportedly fixed on the patch notes released today. as quote "Fixed an issue that could prevent access to the stairs on Temple of Purgation". So I'm assuming this is what they meant.
OMEGALUL
Devs didn't fix it. C'mon....
For me, it only blocked me while the survivors kept tbagging me on the othet side. When i moved around the buildung they just ran up the stairs again. No chance to catch up there.
Yep.
EDIT: No plan why it tagged you twice, cant delete it, sadly.