One of the best features- removed
Why can't we nod our heads anymore while crouching? It feels stiff. I always use to nod my head while crouching when I mess up a skill check now I need to be standing and bobbing my head like a total punk.
Why can't we nod our heads anymore while crouching? It feels stiff. I always use to nod my head while crouching when I mess up a skill check now I need to be standing and bobbing my head like a total punk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah and you can't nod/look up while running anymore either (since 4.5.0). I really WISH they would notice these fun little things being removed from the game and put them back in. The survivor movement as a whole feels very stiff compared to the old animations and I wish we could get the old ones back.
Yeah that’s just dumb can we have it back pls?
Is so sad :(
Old animations need to make a return.
We need more people to make BHVR aware of this!
We need it back :(
We do :(