I'm a bit upset with this chapter

Now it is not the content or the killer itself per se it's just this chapter is kinda lacking. What I mean is that I thought the chapter would've been bigger with more characters and cosmetics. I was kinda expecting 5 cosmetics or more from the RE franchise, and we didn't get much of that. For a franchise as big as RE it felt like a huge opportunity for cosmetics, of different beloved icons throughout RE, but unfortunately not. However, I do think maybe it would've taken a lot longer to get the license to add those said characters, so I can understand but it still would've been cool, and I am kinda disappointed, other than that and a few other things, overall its an okayish chapter

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I mean stranger things still gets lots of store items so there could be more resident evil cosmetics in the future. It's still a relatively big chapter release though.

    Your right there could be, maybe I was expecting a release similiar to SH