Switch Crashing & Losing Items
The game crashes every time Im in the new RE map on switch and even when I escape totally healed Ive been losing my items. The item loss happens on any map.
Tagged:
Pending
The game crashes every time Im in the new RE map on switch and even when I escape totally healed Ive been losing my items. The item loss happens on any map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game is crashing for me randomly in every map playing the new survivors and with Nemesis. I keep getting penalized for this as well.
Same for me. Happened 3 times now regardless of map. I have a 15 minute dc penalty because of this.