Franklin's Change:
Does anyone know the *rate* at which charges deplete when it's on the ground? I don't mind this change as much as many, but the actual tick rate of the charges makes or breaks the perk in my eyes.
Does anyone know the *rate* at which charges deplete when it's on the ground? I don't mind this change as much as many, but the actual tick rate of the charges makes or breaks the perk in my eyes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've just checked the in-game description and they've forgotten to update it, so we don't know.
I agree with you though, this new version of the perk depends entirely on the depletion rate.