About the new tutorial (Thoughts & Suggestions)

It's actually pretty nice.

Questions:

  1. Is it actually possible to get to the shack undetected? The moment you vault over the log the crow will get startled, and you can't sneak along the edge.
  2. Is it possible to 3gen yourself in the 'survive with bots'? and if yes, is there a tutorial note for it?
  3. will there be updates to the tutorial in the future to allow practice with all (unlocked) killers?

Thoughts:

It's actually pretty nice and does a lot more than the old tutorial.

  1. The notes, are the readable somewhere else? I found them a tiny bit distracting, especially during the Skill Check lesson
  2. I had the Meg Bot drop a pallet in Dwot's face while I was chasing them. Poor Dwight, and nice to see Bots can be toxic teammates too.
  3. Bots need to learn to take protection hits.


Comments