Are we ever getting progress carry over?
Id love to start playing on pc but I have way to much progress on console to start over. Consider all the issues with console rn this would temporarily solve it for those of us with pc's or decent laptops atleast.
Comments
They say sony and microsoft are not yet allowing it however microsoft should really since they are all about pc too. Sony is being the penny pincher, makes me think about going full xbox next gen instead of both.
Sony wants the money they would lose if they allow crossprogression. Apparently Bhvr doesnt want to pay this much and i think DbD is not big enough to have enough leverage like other games.
When i switch from ps4 to pc i will not start from zero. So when theres no crossprogression i will quit.
Yeah I'm not grinding all over again, that's way too much time investment to do over. Not to mention all the exclusive cosmetics and stuff that I couldn't get again even if I wanted to.