Is there a reason I can't by the RE chapter in one DLC pack?
I was on the store for PS5 and there's no option to buy the characters as DLC I'd have to spend 1500 cells to get them.
Is the store just not updated until later?
I was on the store for PS5 and there's no option to buy the characters as DLC I'd have to spend 1500 cells to get them.
Is the store just not updated until later?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you from the future? How is the world in 10 years lol. Is the PS6 a lot better than the PS5 :p
I'm having the same problem on xbox, we must have been typing at the same time.
we probably were LOL
The PS4 version is available but I don't see the PS5, technically speaking buying the PS4 version should automatically provide the license for PS5 as well. However it could be hit or miss if the store isn't configured correctly and it might be an uphill battle getting Sony to resolve the issue.
Anyone find a workaround beside digging out my ps4??
Well I'm not getting the new content until I can buy it all in one pack so.
Same.. And im effin pissed others are having fun with it while i wait for the chapter pack ffs.
it's up now, it just took them a bit to do it
Finally. Shouldn't have hapoened as far as I'm concerned. Especially when they've had chapter releases on next gen already to sort that s h i t out.