DBD DLC Steam Sale????
I thought there was going to be a dbd dlc sale for the new Resident Evil Chapter like they did with the trickster dlc?? does anyone know when there will be a sale?
I thought there was going to be a dbd dlc sale for the new Resident Evil Chapter like they did with the trickster dlc?? does anyone know when there will be a sale?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The (older) DLCs are on sale on Steam now.
@Tranquil_Blue I do now see that the other DLCs are on sale, but will the Resident Evil Chapter specifically be on sale for the same price as the Stranger Things chapter for example?