5.0.0 Switch crashing
I've reported this before in the All-Kill Chapter that the Switch version crashes near the end game, well in 5.0.0 it crashes earlier on on Raccoon City Police Department with Nemesis.
This happens very frequently now on the Nintendo Switch if you play Killer as Nemesis or as a Survivor vs Nemesis.
This also still happens for other Killers as well but not as frequent as matches that involve Nemesis.
I have over 1.8K hours in the game on the Nintendo Switch and NEVER had a game crash until the All-Kill update with Trickster then the RE chapter has just been constant crashes.
Video evidence list below:
https://twitter.com/BearUNLV/status/1404830075254575108?s=19 https://twitter.com/BearUNLV/status/1405205754248777733?s=20
Comments
played like 10 matches today and so far no crashes, hopefully stays like that although have not played against a Nemesis yet
okay played a ton of matches and the only game crash was on Racoon City map :((((((((( and we had 1 gen left :'((((( im so sad
Yesterday I played around 20 matches, crash happened once in Crotus Preen against Nemesis. At least issue is less frequent, still not addressed.
It seems they officially acknowledged the issue we are reporting but in a different post:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258589/nintendo-switch-major-bug-game-closes-crashes-during-matches-of-both-survivor-and-killer#latest
yaay
Yep they did, I appreciate everyone that contributed it really helps.
Its nice to see the good side of the community for a change no matter what roles we play.
Thanks again to all, And let’s look forward to when it’s fixed!
yes ofc! good vibes and good feedback goes a long way :)
game just crashed on me on Crotus after all Gens completed vs Trickster :(
im so sad but yeah game crash still happens at Endgame for some reason, not as frequent as before in 5.0.0 but does happen
Everytime it's Raccoon City, game crashes. Everytime. I am yet to make it to the end of a game on that map, or even a 1st hook.
Same, they need to do something for that map. I really am bummed we can't play on it.
okay so it's been almost a week of no game crashes but then just got Racoon City Police Department and boom crashes after 1 Gen was completed :(
It was vs a Blight as well, not even Nemesis