There's now hope for Surge
With Hysteria and Eruption not held back by an M2 requirement we can now hope that Surge could loose the basic attack requirement.
With Hysteria and Eruption not held back by an M2 requirement we can now hope that Surge could loose the basic attack requirement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would rather them keep the M1 requirement and remove the cooldown.
M1 killers need some love and that love could come in Surge!
m1 killers won't lose surge if the requirement is changed
Tbh, I don't mind the M1 requirement, but I would prefer they looked at the cooldown. Chasing the survivor and actually getting a down is a cooldown on its own so yeah.