Can a key with no charges open the hatch?
With the new Franklin's Demise change, everyone is freaking out about keys and saying you can use a key with zero charges on the hatch. Yet, I specifically remember a streamer ages ago who used up all the charges of their key and couldn't open the hatch. So unless there was a change recently that I missed then I think that keys with no charges can't open the hatch.
Can a dev confirm whether empty keys can open hatch or not? I still think this change to Franklin's is better overall as you don't have to wait 90 seconds for the perk to have an effect.
Comments
Yes, it can open the hatch.
Charges are ONLY used for its addons.
Charges only affect aura-reading ability of the key addons
You still can open the hatch, even with 0 charges.
So they took away our only ,,counter" to keys.
Seems like everyone is in consensus so they probably can open hatch. I'll run a test on the new patch so I can see for myself. I always assumed the opposite.