Strangest rank reset in ages.

So I dropped to 5 and am back to reds again. I’ve mostly been sticking to Twins lately.

The survivors I’ve been up against (rainbow ranks), have been ultra aggressive, but (to put it politely) have not been very smart at all.

I carry someone to the hook, I hear footsteps right behind me. I turn around, whack.

I hook someone, someone immediately takes them off the hook, whack. (Like this is weird. I haven’t seen this behaviour in a long time, and is totally unnecessary since the BT change).

I hit one, and a crazy injured survivor decides to be the one to take a protection hit for who I originally hit.

Its basically been a massacre because these survivors have thrown all caution to the wind. They maybe get 1 or 2 gens done and then I’m giving someone the hatch out of pity. Never have I come across this kind aggression mixed with... well... stupidity.

But it has been entertaining. I’m just hoping these crazy kids are having fun too (they’re choosing to play this way).

One match they rushed through 4 gens, and then strangely threw the game the moment I had someone hooked in the basement. I couldn’t leave without 2 survivors rushing down there, with at least 1 being downed before everyone could leave. They only had 1 gen left, and I 4K.

So... very... strange...

Funny though.

Comments