Lagging in game and then kicked
I play the game daily but am getting sick to death of it now. For past 3 days I can’t play either because in game I lag really bad and when running from the killer I suddenly lag back right in front of him and get caught or when running lag back to where I started. It’s ridiculous ! I also sometimes disconnect from the game randomly and because of that loose points and go down a rank. Also can’t connect back to game for a few mins for “leaving” even tho I was kicked and then when I try to rejoin it says I have lost connection and keeps freezing at camp fire menu and kicking me again. This game has got awful lately and it’s the only game it happens too. I have spent a lot of money buying characters etc and I can’t even play anymore hardly.
Comments