Question about alert

If Freddy breaks a pallet can you see his aura? I'm a freddy main and I have to know the answer to this if I'm going to try and combat it.

Comments

  • we wont know until it is tested in-game when they release the new changes which will make alerts range unlimited and no cooldown so just have a friend test it in KYF when its released. my guess is no since if your not in the dream world then perks like object of obsession doesnt work until you are

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    If Freddy breaks a pallet can you see his aura? I'm a freddy main and I have to know the answer to this if I'm going to try and combat it.

    It should not reveal you because auras from a different world do not work (just like spirit)
    Wraith shoudl be shown, even if invisible though

  • It doesn't reveal Freddy if you are awake but Alert will still play the sound. I used it against a Freddy yesterday and it was quite amusing to have the Perk frequently going oFF and not revealing anything to me.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    It doesn't reveal Freddy if you are awake but Alert will still play the sound. I used it against a Freddy yesterday and it was quite amusing to have the Perk frequently going oFF and not revealing anything to me.

    yeah same and it also kept activating when the killer would do non breaking things like picking up survivors and stuff