Toss up between dead hard and unbreakable for me. But one unbreakable can pretty much single handedly win a match. I had one match with 4 slugged at 3 gens, then ended up with a 1k after a single unbreakable reset the team
Was tossing up between DH and BT, but I find BT more consistent and is a better comeback perk. If DH worked instead of exhausting me on the ground a majority of the time, then my answer would probably be different.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once upon a time, Self-Care would be the answer for this question. What a tragic end for what possibly was the first survivor perk I used.
Very close between Dead Hard and Iron Will. BT comes third.
Toss up between dead hard and unbreakable for me. But one unbreakable can pretty much single handedly win a match. I had one match with 4 slugged at 3 gens, then ended up with a 1k after a single unbreakable reset the team
Currently dead hard is acting even more weird then normal so i'd say SB
Was tossing up between DH and BT, but I find BT more consistent and is a better comeback perk. If DH worked instead of exhausting me on the ground a majority of the time, then my answer would probably be different.
This thing is invaluable. Every time I don't run it I regret it