when nemesis infects you, speed boots
when nemesis throws his tentacles and infects you I find it unfair that the survivor is the speed boost when he is not really injured it would be nice if it was like with the plague.
when nemesis throws his tentacles and infects you I find it unfair that the survivor is the speed boost when he is not really injured it would be nice if it was like with the plague.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Virus is just a Status to make Nemesis seems weak in early game, but getting stronger in late game. Beside that, there is no downside from getting affected.
Early: 3 hits down. Short tentacles range.
Mid game: breaking pallets.
Late game: 2 hit down, longer range, break pallets.
But honestly minus breaking pallets. PH' punishment is much more powerful since the start
What I mean it's when nemesis hit you with the power when he just infect the surviver, the surviver is like he as a damage so he as a speed boost but in reality he as nothing, why for plague when you are sick your are not the speed boost but whit him yes, I think you don't need a speed boost when he just infect you