Is it just me, or is PH's M2 incredibly finicky?

It's the one reason I don't play PH. Seems any slight mouse movement will have him do a 180 when throwing the Punishment. Aiming is stiff, as I prefer it, but then it becomes incredibly fluid when you actually throw it. Just my experience, or how he's meant to be? He's unplayable for me at the moment.

Comments

  • The reason its hyper sensitive at the end is to allow you "flick" onto a survivor if they try to avoid it. You'll get used to it overtime, its very useful for correcting any aiming mistake you might make.

  • The problem is apparent on console as well, I'll be playing him and the hit either wont connect or veer way off course

  • @TheArbiter said:

    The reason its hyper sensitive at the end is to allow you "flick" onto a survivor if they try to avoid it. You'll get used to it overtime, its very useful for correcting any aiming mistake you might make.

    I never realized that. So that's why the handful of times I played him my shots were thrown away wildly.