Are the flashlights are broken?
I had two different games one was lagging nearly unplayable and the other worked greatly.
The lagging game I picked up a survivor and the guy with a flashlight lagged in front of me and then missed his blind because I quickly turned my back to him but I got blind from my back so I figured it was just lag.
Non lagging game, I went up to a survivor as they had the gate opened and then they started to blind me so I turned around quickly before the blind was completely but I ended up being blinded.
The survivor from the second send me a clip and the flashlight insta blinded me from his screen. I am just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?
Comments
They do this all the time. If any part of your face is showing to the flashlighting survivor, the beam just heat seeks to your face and blinds you, even when just 1 ear is sticking out from around the corner.