can anyone help me understand?
Tunneling, camping and slugging are not banned. so what are we talking about? if everything is lawful, the problem does not arise! I'm wrong?
Tunneling, camping and slugging are not banned. so what are we talking about? if everything is lawful, the problem does not arise! I'm wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s not bannable but it can be kinda scummy in certain situations since you’re denying someone from playing the game
It is fun fot killer maybe?
Someone will lose, next game they can win :)
in conclusion I only understood one thing: strong killers don't need camping or tunneling to win, they only need this noobs and trolls. And if there are people who feel joy in not letting others play, they better vent their frustration in this game, otherwise they could do it in real life!