How To Report?
Hi, sorry first time posting on the forum, and im not sure of my way around
I was hoping to report a player, I was unable to report them at the end game screen as I was unaware of the situation, what happened was,
playing against a Nurse, I got a pretty good chase in got hooked and died, at the end game screen I noticed they were a Twitch Streamer, so I went over to see their Twitch and say Gg wp, but it appears they did not have a Gg, they were refering to me with homophobic slurs, the video is still up on their twitch, and I am wondering who/how to contact whoever is able to deal with this situation.
ThankYou!
Comments
If they only were using such language in their stream but not in the chat in-game, you should report the streamer on the platform they streamed on, eg Twitch