MMR
I only play as a survivor! I'm not very strong, I sail between rank 3 and 4! during the MMR test I met very easy games! in a moment I found myself at rank 1! Did you also find games too easy?
I only play as a survivor! I'm not very strong, I sail between rank 3 and 4! during the MMR test I met very easy games! in a moment I found myself at rank 1! Did you also find games too easy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean that I found killers of red rank, who didn't hit me even if I was standing still!
Uff