Is there a way for PC to force a disconnect to game?

Lately I have been playing as the killer and any time I am on a roll I miraculously get kicked and banned for 13 min... losing all my offerings and points... this only happens when playing against PC's. I'm playing on xbox. It's getting so bad that I don't even want to play anymore.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a bug going around accross the board or is this something PC's have control of?

Ive also come accross PC's who miraculously get up after being downed instantly and I have to hit the 4 times with them showing up in 4 different places within seconds, or they dissappear all together and go through walls....

What happened...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @PoisonedXKiss27 said:

    Lately I have been playing as the killer and any time I am on a roll I miraculously get kicked and banned for 13 min... losing all my offerings and points... this only happens when playing against PC's. I'm playing on xbox. It's getting so bad that I don't even want to play anymore.

    Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a bug going around accross the board or is this something PC's have control of?

    Ive also come accross PC's who miraculously get up after being downed instantly and I have to hit the 4 times with them showing up in 4 different places within seconds, or they dissappear all together and go through walls....

    What happened...

    It wouldn't say it's a feature they ,but usally when you start winning against PC players theirs some irregularities that happen,like an usual lag spike,speed increases, and just being kicked from the match.

  • @PoisonedXKiss27 said:

    Lately I have been playing as the killer and any time I am on a roll I miraculously get kicked and banned for 13 min... losing all my offerings and points... this only happens when playing against PC's. I'm playing on xbox. It's getting so bad that I don't even want to play anymore.

    Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a bug going around accross the board or is this something PC's have control of?

    Ive also come accross PC's who miraculously get up after being downed instantly and I have to hit the 4 times with them showing up in 4 different places within seconds, or they dissappear all together and go through walls....

    What happened...

    How do you know they are on PC? Their name?


    For people showing up at different place, like kinda teleporting, it's the player (for whatever reason(either cheat on pc or ######### internet connection) don't send packet to the server. In those instance the survivor, on your screen, will continue running in the direction he was going for like 1-2 second then teleport to where he is on the other player's screen. This include the disappear thing.


    For player go through walls I've seen some bugs a while ago but it can also be a pc player cheating and de activating his hitbox collision thus being able to go through wall & not get hit.

  • @PoisonedXKiss27 said:

    Lately I have been playing as the killer and any time I am on a roll I miraculously get kicked and banned for 13 min... losing all my offerings and points... this only happens when playing against PC's. I'm playing on xbox. It's getting so bad that I don't even want to play anymore.

    Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a bug going around accross the board or is this something PC's have control of?

    Ive also come accross PC's who miraculously get up after being downed instantly and I have to hit the 4 times with them showing up in 4 different places within seconds, or they dissappear all together and go through walls....

    What happened...

    How do you even know the players are on PC if you're playing on Xbox?

    Crossplay icon displays for all players that are not on your platform.

    Sounds like a problem with your internet if you are seeing players being downed getting up instantly and teleporting.

  • @PoisonedXKiss27 said:

    Lately I have been playing as the killer and any time I am on a roll I miraculously get kicked and banned for 13 min... losing all my offerings and points... this only happens when playing against PC's. I'm playing on xbox. It's getting so bad that I don't even want to play anymore.

    Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a bug going around accross the board or is this something PC's have control of?

    Ive also come accross PC's who miraculously get up after being downed instantly and I have to hit the 4 times with them showing up in 4 different places within seconds, or they dissappear all together and go through walls....

    What happened...

    This makes sense now. I honestly thought it was addons i was using.. If this is true boy that's sad.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256494/is-there-a-way-for-pc-to-force-a-disconnect-to-game

    How do you even know the players are on PC if you're playing on Xbox?

    Crossplay icon displays for all players that are not on your platform.

    Sounds like a problem with your internet if you are seeing players being downed getting up instantly and teleporting.

    That's why they need the,system icon's so you can report effectively Predator Hunting Grounds and many other cross platform games have this feature or does BHVR want to hide the cheaters 🧐

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256494/is-there-a-way-for-pc-to-force-a-disconnect-to-game

    How do you know they are on PC? Their name?

    For people showing up at different place, like kinda teleporting, it's the player (for whatever reason(either cheat on pc or ######### internet connection) don't send packet to the server. In those instance the survivor, on your screen, will continue running in the direction he was going for like 1-2 second then teleport to where he is on the other player's screen. This include the disappear thing.

    For player go through walls I've seen some bugs a while ago but it can also be a pc player cheating and de activating his hitbox collision thus being able to go through wall & not get hit.

    Honestly I just assumed the were PC, I wasnt aware that the cross platform went into playstation as well.

  • If you think you're facing someone that's hacking or cheating in any way, including what you described, please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Here are the game-rules to read for more information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    I saw someone said bodyblocking is bannable, it is not. Bodyblocking a killer while they're walking to the hook is not bannable, neither is it bannable if you take the chance to bodyblock a survivor for a few seconds in a corner to hit them. It only becomes a problem if it's for longer than a few minutes during the game and before end game collapse.