Do you think it's possible Dead By Daylight and Identity V could have a cross over?

I have started playing identity v since it's almost like dbd and I think the killers and survivors are pretty interesting. Do you think that there will ever be a cross over chapter or event with the two games? And if there was what killer is identity v do you think would be a good fit into dbd?

Comments

  • Possible? Yeah maybe one day. It's just a bit weird because Identity V is a direct competitor to DBD while all the other cross overs are from horror that is not competing with DBD.

    As for who, there are so many good choices it's tough to pick. I would vote for Violetta or Joseph for killers. For survivors I would pick Jose and Tracey.

    I think almost anyone from that cast would be a good choice though for killer or survivor.