Can't Pick Up Downed Survivors in Basement

I was playing Deathslinger on Sanctum of Wrath and I downed a Laurie on the flat platform of the basement stairs. After I downed her, I could not pick her up at all. Basement spawned at the Killer Shack. My build was the Snake Oil (Brown) and Tin Oil Can (Green) Add-Ons, with my perks being Level 2 Knock Out, Level 3 Infectious Fright, Level 2 Mindbreaker, and Level 3 Discordance. I also ran a bloodpoint offering.

At first the Laurie was downed on the corner of the thin L-shaped wall towards the basement hooks, but she was eventually picked up and downed again only a small distance away, facing a flat wall, still on the platform. Neither down allowed me to pick her up.

Potentially this was a case of exploits used by a salty player, in which case their username was something like DarthBates12 (unfortunately I didn't catch it). However, I've had this problem before with other killers with different builds, which leads me to believe it was a bug and not an exploit.

Tagged: Pending

Comments