Victor’s Shriek range, and the Shriek range add ons.
I can’t find this info anywhere.
What is the base range of Victor’s Shriek when idle or latched? I.e. the range at which other survivors can be revealed by Killer Instinct?
Also, by exactly how much does Soured Milk and Madeleine’s Gloves extend the Shriek range?
Comments
There's this thing called "Dead by Daylight Wiki". I hear it's a great source of all that information, if you can use a search function and read disclaimers about how to use it.
12/14/18 metres (Victor's Shrieks; idle, attached, controlled)
Soured Milk = +2m
Madeleine's Gloves = +4m
Thank you. I didn’t know it was variable depending on what Victor is doing.
No need to be rude. If you can't answer the question which you clearly can't, why are you commenting?
Wow, talk about condescending :/
To shame op for obviously not trying. That info isn't hard to find, as @TheBus4K showed.
I did check online at the existing wiki, or I thought I was looking at the correct wiki.
Wiki is not always correct, so asking is still fine
While I doubt that, since people keep saying that without actually providing any substantial proof of it, that wasn't the question.
It's not that op had found some information that they wanted to double-check whether or not it was correct. Op didn't find easily accessible information in the first place, as it's front and center on the twins' article on the wiki.
Again, as wiki isn't always accurate, it's a safer bet to just ask on here
Again, not applicable to this situation and again you're not giving any proof, but just making a fleeting statement.
It's wiki. It's general consensus that it's not 100% accurate most of the time.