Favorite Matches Today (so far)
First Match: I was minding my own business playing against a Huntress, and I didn't realize that she had nurses calling so I was hiding in one of the bushes healing with my med-kit. The Huntress comes outta nowhere and blocks me in, and we just have this mini stare off, and while she isn't downing me I just start healing again and she leaves. (We did talk after the match and they said they didn't wanna tunnel, and I told them that it wouldn't be tunneling because I made a bad play)
Second Match: I was playing against Bubba and all my teammates were dead, I was the last one left, and hatch was closed, I'm at one of the exit gates the other one is across the map so I'm trying to get it open. The Bubba comes outta nowhere his chainsaw revving and I bolt it out of there, I was so scared and my heart was racing, if the exit gates weren't as far as they were, I would have been dead.
The Huntress received a GG as they were on console, and sadly the Bubba was not so I couldn't give them a GG, but both Killers played amazing, and I would love to face them both again ^^
Have an awesome time in the fog and don't let the toxicity get to you, it'll get better
Comments