What am I constantly safety pipping with 4K every game
I’m being serious since hitting Red ranks a 4K just safety pips but me getting 10 hooks equals a de pip can somone explain why I’m not pippin with 4kills
I’m being serious since hitting Red ranks a 4K just safety pips but me getting 10 hooks equals a de pip can somone explain why I’m not pippin with 4kills
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're camping hooks right
Probably not if he's getting 10+ hooks. Likely playing a killer that's hard to pip as, like Plague or Myers, or he's playing really well and winning too quickly to pip
Probably second one lol
In that case, good job:)
Yeah duration counts