Why we lose a mark

I would really like to know why us survivors lose a mark when a killer quits at the beginning of a game

Comments

  • What is a mark?

    I woudl really like to know why us killers lose addons+offerings when survivors quit the beginning of a game and only get 2,5k BP

  • We also lose all of our add ons. This isn’t against the killers. It’s both ways on people who disconnect. We earn marks or notches when we get enough points in a game or lose them if we don’t achieve enough in a game. If we earn enough marks our survival rank goes down. We start at 20 and you try to get to be number 1. When a killer disconnects we automatically lose a mark.
  • I don't care about my rank but can we please not lose addons and offerings? That's all I care about.