Obtaining and escaping with another survivor's item w/ add-ons, only getting item but not add-ons?
For example: when your friend wants you to save his purple flashlight w/ LL + HD batteries, you've managed to obtain it and safely escape with it however the end game screen only states you get the flashlight and not the add-ons with it.
Is this a bug or part of the game now?
Comments
You’re gonna get spam flagged if you make multiple posts that are the same. Don’t.
Sorry, new here.
do you happen to know how to delete a post?
Nope, but pretty sure you saying that alone is enough to prevent the flags, you understand now, so I doubt anyone feels the need to do so
He didn't do it on purpose.
He just clicked the post button without realising.
There's a difference between purposely spamming to get attention, and making a mistake lol.
Yeah I know, that’s why I asked. That adept David on the other hand... that WAS SPAM