The hooks on The Game [Saw Map]
Hey. Wouldn't it be a cool and interesting detail if that timer was showing you how much time you had left until you die? I think it would be nice, and it would be a cool detail.
Hey. Wouldn't it be a cool and interesting detail if that timer was showing you how much time you had left until you die? I think it would be nice, and it would be a cool detail.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Given BHVR's track record it would tank FPS.
I do think it would be a neat little detail if the timer revealed the countdown until the sacrifice. Hell, since it's a Saw map, maybe being hooked on that specific map could hasten the sacrifice itself? As a sort of counter to all the killer complaints about the map sucking because it has too many pallets?
I don't know, just a thought. I love the map.
Just flavor for the license. Saw is all about traps and as such features lots of countdown timers and things of that nature in the various films.